Sunday, November 2, 2014

kirratchiaq | sunny weather (=happy happy joy joy!)






Not sure how this picture happened above, but my panorama shot caught Quya running. She's got a twin! Looks real too. Crazy. I don't think I could handle two Quyas.



I think the mosaics on the corners are beautiful.




I walked Quya across the lagoon today. I felt like my face was going to fall off. It was so cold.


Frozen lagoon. Quya's shadow.

Current Stats:
Time: 2:12 P.M.
Temperature: 0 degrees F (-18 degrees C)
Wind Speed: E 10 mph
Wind Chill: -16 degrees F (-27 degrees C)
Sunrise: 10:27 A.M.
Sunset: 3:58 P.M.

Quyanaqpak, Father, for...
sunshine, sunshine, sunshine
an extra hour of sleep this weekend
cinnamon and orange brewing on the stove
being able to do five loads of laundry at once
fun Halloween night with Melissa

No comments :