Sunday, November 3, 2013

A beautiful day to be alone.


Yesterday was a beautiful day. The sky was blue, and the sun was shining. Heck, it was freaking summer time. Okay, just because the sun is shining doesn't mean it's summer, and the litmus test for that is the temperature. It's been cold lately... not utterly cold, just cold. On Friday it was -4ish, yesterday was 5-above-ish, and today it's 9-ish.


Yesterday though... was beautiful. It was a metaphorical summer.
It was a beautiful day to be alone.

I stayed in. Worked. Read. Thought. Cooked. 

Yep, a beautiful day to be alone.

2 comments :

Sarah Varland said...

So I never comment, but I thought you should know that I totally stalk your blog. =) I love reading your thoughts on life, about your experiences in Alaska and with teaching, and about life in general.

Sandy said...

I LOVE days like this! I haven't had any lately, but when I do, I really cherish them!