Tuesday, January 24, 2012

accidental snow angels, or pride comes before the fall

My Wal-Mart bush order has been arriving in installments. Today a big heavy box of flour and sugar arrived. One of the other teachers, who lives on other side of the house, helps carry my big boxes to my side of the house, but I have used his help so often that I didn't want to bother him with this big box. Stephanie, one of the other Language Arts teachers, said, "Just get Jesse to carry it for you!" But I picked it up out of the back of her car, said, "No, I am woman. Hear me roar!" I turned around and proceeded to do the best arctic face plant anyone's ever seen. Stephanie burst into laughter, and she said, "I'm going to get Jesse." And so, Jesse carried my box to my apartment.

Note to self: pride comes before the fall. Just ask for help with the big boxes.

3 comments :

Sandy said...

Hahahaha! Sorry, but it IS funny. Hope you didn't hurt yourself!

Drew and Rachel said...

hehehahah

Tim Rhodes said...

Hahaha! I hate it when that happens. :-)